36V20A Lifepo4 Battery Charger
Weight : about 3kg Size: 220mm×135mm×70mm
- Output Over-Voltage Protection
- Output Over Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over-Temperature protection
- Input voltage range. W: 100~240Vac. H: 200~240Vac. L: 100~120Vac
BATTERY CHARGER TECHNICAL info
lead acid battery
|7||Ripple voltage||mV||–||–||Constant charge|
Output Over-Voltage Protection
When the charger output voltage exceeds the maximum charging voltage, the charger enters the standby state protection. Troubleshooting can be automatically restored to normal working conditions.
Output Over Current Protection
When the charger output current exceeds the maximum charging current, the charger enters the over-current protection status. Troubleshooting automatically restored to normal working condition.
Short Circuit Protection
When the charger has a short circuit at the output, the charger enters short-circuit protection status. Troubleshooting automatically returns to normal working conditions.
Reverse Polarity Protection
When the charger output positive negative pole and battery pack are connected in reverse, the internal relay of the charger is not sucked and there is no voltage current at the output terminal of the charger. After the correct connection, the charger can be charged normally.
When the charger’s internal temperature exceeds 75℃, it will be Into the over-temperature protection state and the cutoff output. When the temperature returns to 65℃, the charge is restored again.
|Insulation resistant||Input to output||DC500V 50MΩmin (25℃, Humidity≤70%)|
|Input to case||DC500V 50MΩmin (25℃, Humidity≤70%)|
|Output to case||DC500V 50MΩmin (25℃, Humidity≤70%)|
|Hi-Pot||Input to output||1500Vac 50Hz 1minute ≤10mA|
|Input to case||1500Vac 50Hz 1minute ≤10mA|
|Output to case||500Vac 50Hz 1minute ≤10mA|
|1||MTBF||average operating life ≥ 30000h||25℃|
|2||Anti-vibration||5mm/50Hz/600s vibration test||PASS|
Conducted interference: EN55011.13.14-1.15.22.FCC part 15＆ 18.VCCI;
Radiated interference: EN55011.13.22.FCCpart 15＆ 18.VCCI/EN55013.EN55014-1.
Anti-static: IEC/EN61000-4-2 8KV;
Pulse group: IEC/EN61000-4-4 2KV;
Lightning surge: IEC/EN61000-4-5 1.5KV;
Harmonic: IEC/EN61000-3-2 ＜25%.
Green: Charge complete, standby
Ambient temperature: -5℃ ～ +40℃;
RH: 5% ～ 95%;
Max. altitude: 2000 meter;
Cooling: UY series chargers use of forced air cooling system. Under dustless and ventilated
conditions, the full load temperature rise not exceeding 40℃.
Ambient temperature: -40℃ ～ +70℃;
RH: 0% ～ 95%;
Max. altitude: 20000 meter
Warning & Notes
Please use the 36V20A Lifepo4 Battery charger in accordance with the parameters and connections in the manual, and do not disassemble it. Or we will not be liable for the resulting loss.
(1) High voltage inside the case, may cause harm to the human body. If the charger fails, please contact us. Users and non-professional maintenance staff are forbidden to open the charger.
(2) Charger should not be used wherein damp, water, direct sunlight, or near heat sources.
(3) Charger should be used were clean and well ventilated. Don’t shelter the inlet or outlet during charging, and make sure that both the inlet and outlet have air space of at least 10cm.
(4) Charger should be used to prevent children closer and touch.
(5) Is prohibited that the charger is used or stored near flammable, explosive goods.
(6) While cleaning the charger please do not wash with water, we recommend using a clean rag dipped with a small amount of alcohol.