21kwh power storage system
We are committed to providing safe, stable and cost-effective green energy products.
off grid battery storage
ess power grid
This ess power grid can store enough power from the grid. Connecting solar energy to the storage system can power your devices smoothly. Act as the smartest, most economical backup power when good solar conditions. If you live in a place with frequent power outages or power shortages, such off grid battery storage seems more vital and can also reduce your energy costs.
21kwh power storage units
- Modular design, standardized production, strong versatility, simple and convenient installation, operation and maintenance.
- Perfect BMS protection function and control system, over-current, over-voltage, insulation and other multiple protection design.
- Lithium iron phosphate cell with low internal resistance, high rate, high safety, The consistency of internal resistance, voltage, and capacity of the single cell is high.3500 Cycles, the service life is more than 10 years.
21kwh power storage system application
- New energy grid-connected demand
- Improve the quality of power supply in local areas
- Special needs (photovoltaic power stations, disaster sites, subway stations, airport docks, military bases, etc.)
- Distributed energy storage backup power energy
power storage units advantages
- The intelligent system has the advantages of low loss, high conversion efficiency, strong stability and reliable operation.
- The visual LCD screen can set running parameters, real-time view data, and running status, accurate diagnosis of running faults.
- Support CAN2.0, RS485 and other protocols, can meet the needs of a variety of occasions, Support quick charge and quick release
We can help you use more solar power in your home, potentially lowering your energy costs.
|Module weight||about 30KG||about 41.5KG||about 46.5KG|
|Number of modules||4PCS||4PCS||4PCS|
|Operating voltage range||147.2-233.6V|
|Average charge voltage range||217.6-220.8V|
|Floating charge voltage range||214.4-217.6V|
|Rated charging current||25A||40A||50A|
|Maximum charging current||50A||80A||105A|
|Rated discharge current||50A||80A||105A|
|Maximum discharge current||100A||160A||210A|
|Charging temperature range||0-55℃|
|Discharge temperature range||-10-55℃|
|Optimum operating temperature||15-25℃|
|Cooling mode||Natural cooling|
|Protection function||Over-temperature, over-current, short-circuit, over-charge, over-discharge, etc.|
|Display screen||LCD touch screen|
|Design service life||≥ 10years|
What is the best way to store electricity?
Electricity can be stored in a variety of ways, and solar energy storage systems are one of the most efficient, economical, and environmentally friendly ways.
What is the unit of energy storage?
It is often measured in watt-hours (Wh).
How do you store energy off the grid?
It can be stored in a home energy storage system. When your solar panel energy dwindles, the solar storage system can provide power and be independent of the utility.