- Voltage: 12.8V
- Amp Hours: 120Ah
- Length: 13 in (329mm)
- Width: 6.8 in (172 mm)
- Height: 8.4in (214 mm)
- Weight: 33.6lbs (15kg)
- Electric Vehicles
- Marine, Boats, Yachts, Sailing
- Recreational Vehicles
- Solar, Backup Power
- Other Deep Cycle Applications.
|Max charge voltage||14.6V|
|Continuous discharge current||100A|
|Peak discharge current||200A|
|Usable Capacity (AH)||120AH|
|Depth of Discharge||>100% DOD|
|Reserve Minutes @ 20A||360 min|
|Reserve Minutes @ 50A||150 min|
|Self Discharge||<3% per mo|
|Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|Modular||Series or Parallel Connection|
- Over-charge/Over-discharge Ability to withstand over-charge/withstand over-discharge, and there is no fire, no exploding and work well
- Short circuit Ability to withstand short circuit, and there is no fire, no exploding
- Acupuncture Ability to withstand nail puncturing, and there is no fire, no exploding
- Thermal shock Ability to withstand thermal shock, and there is no fire, no exploding
Function of PCM/BMS (Battery Management System)
Circuit Protection: The cylindrical cells are optimized through the use of its battery management system (BMS), through monitoring cells, to provide protection against overcharge, over-discharge, short circuits. Also, it enables every battery pack to obtain an independent balancing function. Overall, the BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation.
Storage and Transportation
- Based on the character of the cell, a proper environment for transportation of the LiFePO4 battery pack need to be created to protect the battery.
- During transportation,50% SOC must be kept to ensure that short circuit, the appearance of liquid in the battery, or immersion of battery in liquid never occur.
- The battery should be kept at -20℃～45℃ in the warehouse where it’s dry, clean, and well-ventilated.
- During loading of battery, attention must be paid against dropping, turning over, and serious stacking.
Warnings and Tips
In order to prevent the battery leaking, getting hot and exploding, please pay attention to preventing measure as following:
- Never throw the battery into water, keep it under dry, shady and cool circumstance when not use.
- Never upside down the positive and negative.
- Never connect the positive and negative of battery with metal.
- Never ship or store the battery together with metal
- Never knock, throw or trample the battery.
- Never cut through the battery with nail or other edge tool.
- Never use or keep the battery under the high temperature. Otherwise it will cause battery heat, get into fire or lose some function and reduce the life. The proposed temperature for long-term storage is 10-45℃.
- Never throw the battery into fire or heating machine to avoid fire, explosion and environment pollution; scrap battery should be returned to the supplier and handled by the recycle station.
- Never use the battery under strong static and strong magnetic field, otherwise it will destroy the protecting device.
- If battery leaked, the electrolyte get into eyes, please don’t knead, please wash eyes by water and send to hospital. Otherwise it will hurt eyes.
- If battery emit peculiar smell, heating, distortion or appear any unconventionality during using, storage or charging process, please take it out from device or charge and stop using.
- Never cut the battery in socket directly; please use the stated charger when charging.
- Check the voltage of battery and relevant connectors before using the battery. It can’t be used until everything turns out to be normal.
- Prior to charging, fully check the insulativity, physical condition and ageing status, since breakage and ageing are never allowed; the pack voltage must not be less than the cutoff voltage, if not, it’s abnormal and that battery needs to be labeled. The user should contact our Customer Service Dept and it can’t be charged until repaired by our staff.
- The battery should be stored in full SOC. It needs to be charged once if out of use for as long as half a year.
- Clean the dirty electrode, if any, with a clean dry cloth, or poor contact or operation failure may occur.
Frequently Asked Questions
The battery is sealed to prevent anything from getting inside but water can still short circuit the terminals if there is a connection made between both of them. Try to keep the battery shielded from water to prevent this from happening. If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to us at
All batteries of all types can be charged using a solar panel but the most essential part is the solar controller to regulate the charging levels for the specific battery. If you were to utilize our battery, you would need a LiFePO4 compatible charge controller! If you have any more questions, let us know by reaching us at
Generally, LiFePO4 batteries can be used instead of lead batteries without any modification. Only need to consider the required peak current, solar regulator, or alternator charging voltage. We are happy to recommend that you replace lead batteries with high-quality and safe LiFePO4 batteries.